Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where are we?

We're still around - but in the shadows.

Director, Producer, Head writer and bottle washer - yours truly - have been involved in so many sound design projects - my head's spinning.

Since TRTC's last project - Alice in Wonderland, I've worked on sound for:

Watertower Theatre's "Wonderful Life", Contemporary Theatre's "SantaLand",
ICT's "Sherlock Holmes Last Case", Echo Theatre's "Nibroc trilogy", Rover Dramaworks' "Around the World in 80 days"

As I write this, I'm currently working on Slappy's Puppet Playhouse' "Charlotte's Web", ICT's "Heaven Can Wait", and Theatre Three's "Murder on the Nile"

If I had the time I'd dust off a script and organize a live performance or live recording just for the fun of it.

Maybe I'll have a break soon - and when I do, I'll post it here.

Meantime - I'm going to dust off the podcast so look for new episodes on that in the next month or so.

Thanks for checking in, and watch more radio!

Rich