Sunday, August 27, 2006

Flummoxed

Well, maybe I'm not THAT flummoxed.

Only about one thing.

I tried to upload a new audio play to myspace and it's PENDING and still pending after much of a day or so. I know it says to wait, but the last few things I uploaded only took 5 minutes to get on line. I already deleted it once and uploaded it again - but I get the same thing.

At least our new podcast worked ok at http://texasradio.libsyn.com/
Go there if you want to hear the final part of our first Cliff Proton adventure.

Also, I was a little annoyed that I couldn't put all the audio theater links in my top friends list - so, at the risk of it getting way too crazy I created a new list just for them in the profile area. (see below)

Also we're ready to start choosing the cast of the Whisper this weekend, and we start rehearsals after LaborDay. Two new shows were added in Dallas too. If all goes well, the plan is to put this episode of the Whisper on the air for Halloween.

So much for news and updates - if you see a new Jack Hardcastle on our myspace player - you'll know it worked.

The audio theatre list on myspace looks something like this - but aligned better (it should be fully functional here too)